Sunday, December 9, 2007

~*~Sex~*~




~*~I've Got My Love
to Keep Me Warm~*~


Like global warming, sex, I've learned, is another topic that people can get steamed up about. Partly for that reason, I haven't talked about it before but, sooner or later, it was bound to come up. It's a subject that's either kind of taboo or that people go nuts about, so to speak.

And I've noticed a certain phenomena that goes on with some women I've met. First there was Catherine, who threw her scarf around my neck. Gosh, I wondered, is this a technique that women use to make a guy get hot?

Then, the other night, as we innocently strolled along snow-drift-lined Atwood Avenue at the Winn-Atwood Winter Festival, Jean waved to us from inside a shop window, wildly. And, I'll tell you, as a predator myself, I know what wild is.

Fortunately, I was in the company of Monona and Professor Lee, so I had two chaperons. Nevertheless, Jean took me off with her through Salon Studio's small back rooms, telling everyone in sight: "At last, I've found my perfect man!"

Truly yours,

~Polar Bear Witness
P.S. Please share the bear! www.polarbearwitness.blogspot.com

No comments: