Monday, December 10, 2007

~*~Kiss and Tell with Donna & Danielle!~*~



~*~Kiss and Tell
with Donna & Danielle!~*~

So much to tell you about my fascinating life and so little time! Well, I suppose that for everyone, that's just how life is.

These are the Garden Gnomes, Donna and Danielle.
Donna, as you may know, is also Madison's premiere tap-dancer-ess. Kind of like a Princess, except in the context of tap. And Tap-It they do at Tap-It, New Works Dance and Performance studio. You can even take lessons, as Monona did, and learn how to shuffle, ball-change-reach and all the like of which.

Danielle is no lightweight either, even though she looks quite slim. She's a playwright of local and international acclaim.


Does it look like Donna is giving me as kiss? Well, I have to tell you, this attraction that women have for me, is just what it is.


Truly,

~Polar Bear Witness
P.S. Please share the bear! www.polarbearwitness.blogspot.com

No comments: