Saturday, February 26, 2011

UW Madison & UW LaCrosse Students Show PolarBearWitness What Democracy Looks Like

Dateline:  Madison, Wisconsin State Capitol, Day 10, Place of Student Patriots, Wednesday February 23, 2011

PolarBearWitness Likes What Democracy Looks Like
I still haven't figured out what it is with me and women, but no sooner had I lumbered into the hallowed halls of the state capitol than these two beauties called out to say that they liked me.  Wow!  Obviously, I did not resist their affection.  

They are students at UW Madison and UW La Crosse who came to the capitol to help educate the legislators and the governor in what democracy is all about.  

If this is what democracy looks like, it sure looks good to me.  

Yours truly, for one more day,
~Polar Bear Witness
polarbearwitness.blogspot.com 

No comments: