Thursday, February 24, 2011

PolarBearWitness Comes Out of Hibernation to Graze with Jim P. Hoffa

Dateline: Madison, Wisconsin, Day 10, Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011


Ok, I guess you could say I've been hibernating from my blog posts for quite a while.                                         


But what with the Governor threatening to spill that (David H.) Koch-greased bill all over the capitol, I figured I better get my shaggy, white you-know-what down there to the capitol to be with the people of Wisconsin.


PolarBearWitness is Tickled to Welcome Jim P. Hoffa to Madison
Who knew I'd end up grazing with Teamster General President, Jim P. Hoffa?  Was that cool or what?  

Jim and his team have been putting their muscle behind keeping a greasy oil spill out of Wisconsin government.  I  say, Go Team, Go!

Yours truly, for one more day,
PolarBearWitness
Don't be square, share the bear! 
polarbearwitness.blogspot.com

No comments: